Denver Chess Club March
|4 Round Swiss Tournament|
|Date||March 5 - 26, 2019|
|Site||Third Christian Reform Church at 2400 S. Ash, Denver, CO 80222|
|Directions||One block East of S. Colorado Blvd. on Wesley. Please use rear entrance.|
Players are will only be allowed to play up one section.
|Entry Fee||DCC members $6 per night or $20 for all 4 rounds, Non DCC members $8 or $30 for all, $2 per round discount for children 16 and under.|
|Prizes||Based on entries. Paid the Tuesday following event by check at club meeting or mailed.|
|Registration||6:00-6:50 p.m. You must contact us to let us know you're coming or be here by 6:50 or you WILL NOT be paired. |
|Round Times||7:00 each Tuesday.|
- Byes for round 1 may be requested at the start of round 2.
- A last round bye must be requested before the start of the penultimate round. Otherwise a last round bye will be recorded as zero.
- Except for the last round, Players may call in a bye request for any round. Only 2 byes will be allowed for non prepaid players. The player will be charged $3 for each bye.
- Except for the last round, Players prepaid for the month will receive a bye automatically, if not in attendance at the close of registration.
- Only one bye will count towards prize money.An unrated players prize money is restricted to $20, unless they qualify for a place prize in the Open section.
An unrated players prize money is restricted to $20, unless they qualify for a place prize in the Open section or there is an Unrated prize. No player can win a special prize and a place/class prize.