Denver Chess Club August Tuesday Tournament
|4 Round Swiss Tournament|
|Date||August 7 - 28, 2018|
|Site||2400 S. Ash St., Denver, CO 80222.|
|Directions||One block east of Colorado Blvd on Wesley Ave. Please use rear entrace.|
Open, U1900, U1500
|Entry Fee||$6 per night for DCC members, $8 otherwise. $20 per month for DCC members, $30 otherwise. All players under 16 get $2 off.|
|Prizes||Based on entries. First, second, third, and upset for each section.|
|Registration||6:15-7:20pm each Tuesday. You must let us know you're coming or be here by 7:20p.m. or you WILL NOT be paired.|
|Round Times||7:30pm each Tuesday|
- Byes for round 1 may be requested at the start of round 2.
- A last round bye must be requested before the start of the penultimate round. Otherwise a last round bye will be recorded as zero.
- Except for the last round, Players may call in a bye request for any round. Only 2 byes will be allowed for non prepaid players. The player will be charged $3 for each bye.
- Except for the last round, Players prepaid for the month will receive a bye automatically, if not in attendance at the close of registration.
- Only one bye will count towards prize money.An unrated players prize money is restricted to $20, unless they qualify for a place prize in the Open section.
Register online here
Please text Andy Starr at 303-552-6032 or JC MacNeil at 303-883-2684 by 7:15pm to let us know you are coming or would like a bye for that night's round.